Sears, Roebuck & Company Plant designed by Nimmons & Fellows c. 1904 in Chicago, Illinois. The complex of buildings served as the company's headquarters until the mid 1970s and included a catalog printing plant and mail-order building that was the largest kind of its time. George C. Nimmons designed later alterations and enlargements to the plant complex. Click HERE for more on the Sears, Roebuck & Co. Plant. Click HERE to see the only remaining portion of the mail-order building and HERE to see the administration building on google street view.