Sunday, December 9, 2012
No. 7 & 9 East 48th Street
John Ruszits Fur Company which had previously been located at Broadway and East 11th Street but lost that location in a fire in 1911. Click HERE for a 1912 NYTimes article on the opening of this group of shops which have all since been demolished. Photo from Architecture, 1912.